Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOVE lies in...

As she passed by me
I saw her beautiful eyes
Love is what I see in her
LOVE lies in her eyes...

When I thought of her elegant smile
My heart swelled as a juvenile
Love is what I think of her
LOVE lies in her smile...

Feeling the warmth of her touch
My soul fills with joy
Love is what I feel in her
LOVE lies in her soul....

I found love in every action of hers
I found love in whatever she does
She is the one whom I love
LOVE lies everywhere in her...

9 comments:

  1. pyaar hote hi insaan pata nhi kya kya karne lagta hai..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poem toh jaroor likhta hai... :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I M SURPRISE DAT AAROH IS ROMANTIC!!!!!!NOT POSSIBLE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I can do project and can be romantic too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEHEHHEE..JOKE OF THE DAY AAROH :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohho toh luv guru ishq vishq ke chakar mai pad hi gaye. gud acha hai, thodi poems hamare liye bh banayega kbh.frnds ka bh haq banta hai

    ReplyDelete
  7. well gud 2 c dat philosophical aaroh has been converted 2 romantic aaroh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Vaibhavi: Yaar frnds ke liye bhi likhunga... thnx for ur comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Pooja: I told ya that I am romantic, but ppl dont generally see that...

    ReplyDelete