Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

The G and K of my life...

There are times when you feel left alone. No one is there to support you and hug you. You feel as if the whole universe is biased against you and you are fighting it single handedly. But then somebody or someBUDDIES come to help and support you and to instill confidence in you. I am lucky that I have two of this kind.
Day one of my college starts with nothing short of 'THREE IDIOTS'. By now I have faced ragging, attended some classes and labs. But there is something about two IDIOTS living in a corner room of Faculty Guest House who whole heartedly supporting me (because I was new to college). Moreover, they are also lending any possible help that I may require to make up the things I have left (I came in college through final counselling in September). I have no identity in this college, no friends, no jaan pehchan and I am a batch out also. Then also these guys are supporting me through thick and thin of my college life.
One of the idiots is called 'Gautham' and other is called 'Kaustav'. They are the most important part of my life. As the years role by, your friendship is put to test many a times, but at the end this bond only becomes stronger. We study together, play together and do many things which I can't mention in the blog (intelligent people will understand :P :P). We three are evenly placed in matter of pointers and gals. So is it what they call true friendship and bhaigiri.
As I move one in this wonderful journey, life may present many challenges to me and I will exactly know who should I turn to for help. I am honored to be an THIRD IDIOT of this wonderful ecstasy.

11 comments:

  1. I feel honoured....!!!
    As in I knew we were the best of friends (As a matter of fact we still are.....)....
    But u know it feels really gr8 to have found a place in someone's blog....
    And also it feels good to know that I did some good work, aur sirf masti mazaak mein time nehi nikala....
    Thnx Aaroh.....
    :).....
    Long live our friendship......

    ReplyDelete
  2. dil toh baccha hai jee!!!!! :P :P :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chalo jiske liye likha hai unhe pasand aaya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaar mujhe bhi pasand aaya !! !! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bhai accha hai...thnx... I am happy ki tujhe bhi pasand aaya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PASAND NAYI AAYA..BCZ MY NAME IS NOT INCLUDED TILL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aa jayega... dont worry!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy to see dat u hv 2 idiots wid u. bhut mushkil se ache frnds milte hai.on reading ur blog even acha laga coz it reminded me of my bst frnd

    ReplyDelete
  9. well i would just thanks ur G nd K for being there 4 my sweet brother.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Vaibhavi and Pooja: Thnx for ur comment!!!

    ReplyDelete