Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Void!!!

   I am sitting in Indore at my bua's house where I can be at myself. I am very happy to meet my GOOGLE (my elder cousin brother) who has just returned from Richmond, USA. I am forced to work for college project though I want to enjoy with everybody. Past few days had been killing on me and I had only downs and nobody to hold my hand. I am feeling too lonely and I even can't tell anybody about what I feel even to my loving sis.
   Though past week had been one of the worst days to my personal life, God has not been all cruel to me. I received a call of paper from 'International Conference on Advancement of Renewable Energy' on the topic of 'Climate Change'. I have got my first conference call though I have published two papers in reputed international journals and some are in review. I am not boasting about myself and I am not an egomaniac to write it in public and publish it on net. I just can not figure it out why it is happening to me. My aim here is too just mention about my life just being related to my inspiration STEVE JOBS.
   A college dropout established a company in his parents garage and sold computers in 1970's. I had a chance to view a video of his speech delivered at Stanford University. He talked about 'connection of dots' in that speech and also shared his life experiences. I was pretty impressed with that speech and wish to share something here which I felt today.
   I have always believed in omens and give a huge importance to them in my life. Jobs also said the same thing about his life. 1984 Macintosh had beautiful muti-spaced fonts with different size options, a idea of  Jobs himself, but he gave the credit to the calligraphy class he attended back when he was a college student.
   It didn't matter then, but if  he had not attended those classes back then, Macintosh may not be as cool as it  actually was. So if you try to connect the dots forward, it won't, but they seems so easy to connect backwards.
   I think my life is also going in the same way. Maybe a good career profile, a heart-break, a strong urge of entrepreneurship maybe some day lead to my well being. But as of now I am low and down but I certainly hope that this VOID will pass just as other time and I will be back in the business...
   Hope to see that time soon... signing off: Aaroh Kharaya.

6 comments:

  1. IN EVERY WALKS OF LIFE,U SHOULD B HAPPY DEAR...(SENTI HUA JYADA!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... thanx for your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar dost kyu hote hai? dosto ko to apne probs bol sakta hai na.bt bst way to b happy is always think of d 1's who dnt hv nethng compared to u n thnk god.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i think u shud have shared it wid sum1.there r many people who love u nd care 4 u.samja.nd a person lyk aaroh senti achha nae lagta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vaibhavi: thnx for ur lovely comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pooja: Yaar mujhe senti hone ka pura haq hai... and i wrote this post before i wrote ma poem!!!

    ReplyDelete