Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Modest Beginning...

I do not have an idea of what to write... I think its better to start with a story*....
The boy's name was Aaroh. I was never so happy to be able to do what I wanted. I felt as if I would conquer the world. I even thought of celebrating it. I was finally going to one of the finest engineering colleges of the country. They call it MANIT but for me it is always NITB. And here I was, in a sprawling campus of more than 650 acres with lot of activity going on. As I entered the college, the main gate stood long and tall only to increase my faith in what I wanted to do. All the pain of over in just a second.
They say that you should always light path for other. Then why they themselves follow others. At school, I was never a topper. Most of the teachers were not so happy with me. I never had many friend, but those I had were too good to leave me. I have never scored more than 85% in my school. But all opined that I am I very intelligent guy. The difference lied in opinion. When all were preparing for 10th board exam I was studying for IIT. At school he was not liked by most of the people. I was considered as a fool as not to run behind the OBVIOUS gold.
But I wanted to look beyond the obvious. I wanted to try to go to unexplored heights. I aimed for unimaginable. I want to try, I wanted to succeed, I wanted something different for me. So I decided that I won't be a part of this rat race but will follow my heart, wherever it may lead to. And so here I was, at the place I want to be in, in a branch I dream of, a destiny I was made for!!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully described with language intricately woven into prose that is both gripping and touching

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY,MUJHE SCHOOL KI YAD AA GAYI THI BICH MEIN..PERFECT STORY WRITTEN BY PERFECT MAN.AND I M GLAD KI KOI TO HEY JO MANN KI AAWAJ SUNTA HEY OR VAISE HE IMPLEMENT KARTA HEY.I M TRYING TO DO DIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey awesum dude. sabse hatke hai. keep it up.knw what i think is you really have something n one day you will show it to the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember very well dat u started preparing 4 IIT since 8th.....u were always a very focused person nd i loved ur attitide......kip it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Vaibhavi: Thx and I wont fail ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ pooja: Thank you for ur comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete